Filipinaheart.com Scammers


Have been victimized by a few girls from the Philippines. In particular, those who have fake, free profiles from website Filipinaheart.com. I made several complaints regarding woman who place fake pictures and profiles to attract attention to which the website responds with a refusal to remove such people from the site. Recently, I was in correspondence with one JANICE KASPA who I would speak to over the phone. She refused to go on webcam so I decided to send her money to purchase a webcam. She would take the money and would claim the webcam doesnt work. I believed her. After two months I decided I would want to meet her during my next visit to the Philippines. Claiming she was from General Santos City, I sent her money thru Western Union to purchase a plane ticket. A few hours after she took the money, I spoke to her and she had a story of how she was just robbed and her purse stolen. She claimed to be at the police station, so I asked to speak to a police officer. She hung up the phone. Never heard from her again. I went back on Filipinaheart, and sure enough a new profile was created using her friends name Laila Mae Lapang, using same fake pictures she emailed me. Beware of these SCAMMERS. No webcam, dont even bother with them.


You should note that these SCAMS happen on ALL the Filipina Date Sites including "Date In Asia", "Cebuana", "Asians To Date", etc. BEWARE !!!!

No comments: