Filipina Dating Sites

I have found in the past that a good way to find out about a place is to visit and spend some time on a dating site. Good way to meet ladies, get information and get a general feel for the area. As I am single, one never knows what could happen. Could make a few friends. Might have a tour guide. Might even get a .....
So, I signed up for one of the biggest sites in PI and now have some observations that maybe you more experienced dudes might care to comment on or share your wisdom. Here is what I have observed after a few days:
1. Many pics of very young 20-30 beautiful woman are interested in men in their 60, 70 and beyond. I wonder if some of these girls know what an average 70 year old man looks like, acts like and does! But they are there on the site sending me winks, interest and some even notes. Some do not have children but most do. What is this about?
2. Most woman describe themself as simple. In my country that is another word for boarder line stupid or a person with not too much brain capacity. What does it mean here?
3. They are all looking for a real man. Seems like Asia has a problem with counterfit men. I would have thought an unreal man was a ladyboy. If they can touch the dude ... is he real ... what do they want?
4. Along with the real man they want real Love. Now this can be a real bitch! the world spins on the different types, shades and depths of love. It has kept poets, story tellers and the movie and song industry thriving for years. How can a person tell if it is real love unless you wait 50 years of togetherness and then die in each others arms. Sounds like long on dreaming and short on practical thinking.
5. All woman want a man that does not play games. Yet they are busy playing with you as you read the profile. Life is a game, the dating site is a game, searching until you find a compatible person is a game. Maybe they can substitue another work for game but like a rose ... it is still a game. I have to laugh when i read some profiles and see that the lovely lady describes herself as attractive and slim and then goes on to say she is 4 foot 7 inches and 145 pounds. Sounds like an attractive bowling ball. Then there are the profiles that say no kids but they show a pic of themself with 2 or 3 kids and the profile says 0 children, oldest 18 and youngest 4. No games, so what could this mean.
6. I am looking for somebody to be able to talk too (as well as other things .... wink wink), so often I have tried to chat with a lady that describes herself as a good conversationalist. I start by sending a short but friendly sentence or 3 and ask them where they are. They usually answer me with a very short .... "here". Hmmmmm ....
7. What is up with the pics. Yes, being a guy, I am attracted to girl looking women and the little head often says "click on that one" .... I have to laugh when the first pic is really nice, the second is ok, and the other 2 or 3 are butt ugly. And the woman seems to have aged 12 years between pic 1 and pic 4. Maybe they think the guy wants to see a pics of them when they were having the best year of their life. Or maybe they are trying to explain what they use to look like.
8. I am surprised at how many ladies have a BA or university degree. It is an easy start to the conversation .... what is your degree in. Usually the answer is "oh I not have a degree, I had to stop for financial problems" Hmmmm ... where is this going!
9. I do like the many pics that show the basic physical difference between PI ladies and Thai ladies. It seems the "Fried Egg Syndrome" is confined to Thailand. This is great news for me as I do enjoy melons.
10. The particular website lists about 30 jobs so a person can click on the type of work that they do. Of course, one catch all would be Other. I am amazed at how many ladies work at Other. Like maybe 65% of them have an Other job. What could it be as so many were listed before other. Then the profiles that say single with kids, no job, stay at home. How can this work, how can they eat?
11. Older ladies tend not to be beautiful ... they must have great personalities.
Or guys, enough of my babble. What do you see, think and know about PI, woman and dating.

No comments: